|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Thursday, February 22, 2007 @ 2/22/2007 09:56:00 PM Went to Vivo city earlier…basically I’m just being bored so I decided to hang around there. So yup, the first shop I entered is “Candy Empire” at basement 2. This shop sells a variety of candies and chocolates. I’m tempted to buy some chocolates – those costs at $3.80 per 100gm. But on second thoughts, if I buy I will not stop eating; so I didn’t buy. LOL =D! I went to peep at St James Power Station too! There’s actually a bridge outside “GV vivo” which is the link to St James Power Station. But I didn’t enter the place – just view the place from the bridge… Alright enough of St James; back to the topic on Vivo City… There's quite a few ice cream shops/stalls but I only tried one of them at basement 2 (i forget the stall name). Though it says 94% fat free but it's still tasty. LOL! LOL! Other than food and drinks, I didn’t really buy anything. All I did was walked and walked and walked around and round and round. I wanted to cam-whore but I forgot to charge my camcorder’s batteries… -_- I’m terribly exhausted after a few hours of walking… That’s aside. Before I go ‘chilling out’ with a nice glass of orange juice in front of TV, I would like to comment on something – do not worry too much because usually the things you worried won’t happen, instead it would just drain you out emotionally, get it ;)? Labels: daily happenings, weird thoughts |