|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Friday, February 23, 2007 @ 2/23/2007 04:12:00 PM Whenever I wanted to go to Woodlands Centre it will rain; and yup, it's raining at my place now. There is a few tailor shops over there so I'll be going there to get them to help me alter my pants... Usually I would go to Woodlands Centre (located beside Woodlands Checkpoint) to dine at Macs (and use internet); or hang around the shops as well as Sheng Shiong. LOL! Hey, I forgotten this very good friend called "umbrella"! LOL! Never mind. Sigh! Was looking through Zaobao earlier; I saw some ads of some jobs (where it's locations are fine for me) recruiting sales assistants so I called to enquire but yeah, still being rejected - they are looking for permanent workers. Sigh! Never mind. Well...well...well... Maybe I shan't be too persistent? I don't know...LOL! Well...well...well... *looking outside the window* Rain has stopped...=D Labels: daily happenings, weird thoughts |