Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Wednesday, February 7, 2007 @ 2/07/2007 05:01:00 PM

Wow! This is already my 98th post. LOL!

Before anything, I've two results to update here.

First is my results for problem 15...

Science - B
Maths - B
Cognitive - B
Culture - C
Enterprise - B

And next is my results for UT3...don't be suprise ok?

Science - C
Maths - C
Cognitve - C+
Culture - D
Enterprise - C

Some of the results here are heavily moderated - if not you will be seeing F! LOL!

Alright; just like Maths UT4, I find today's science UT4 not so difficult but weird too. Don't mean anything but the topics we're tested were predominantly speed, rate, etc - very 'maths' right? LOL!

Whatever - all our papers are over! YIPEE!

Today is also the last enterprise lesson in this semester. LOL! This lesson is about elevator pitch...if I didn't get the meaning wrong, it's like selling your idea (about the new product or new shop) to a potential investor in a very short amount of time? LOL! Anyway my team did on "selling Sony Vaio Notebook to RP students". Other teams did "Ben & Jerry Ice Cream", "Giordano" and I don't know what else. LOL!

Earlier on I tried out this "Magnolia Low-fat Hi-Cal Oat milk". I've seen this around in the market for quite some time but this is the first time I drank that. I don't know is it because I'm too use to the conventional milk - THIS TASTES WEIRD! LOL! And its expensive too...

Labels: ,