|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Monday, March 26, 2007 @ 3/26/2007 03:21:00 PM Alright now I'm in school library. Went to our IT helpdesk to seek help for my laptop and I know this would happen - she said it's hardware problem so I may have to go back to compaq HQ to seek help. Because even if they reformat my comp the problem would still be there. LOL! So yup, lessons learnt for today - RP IT HELPDESK DOESN'T SOLVE HARDWARE PROBLEM =D! OR is is because my laptop isn't purchase from school? LOL! But yeah, there's no need to reformat my laptop - other than the problem with a few keys on the keyboard, my laptop is working perfectly well! LOL! Oh when I start my computer it will screech for a while before I can log in. o.o! Now I'm watching the late Xu wei lun's 音乐会 over youtube. Is it because now I'm physically in school so loading is damn slow? Duh! So to save time I opened four windows (cos the clips are divided into 11 parts and currently I'm watching part 8). Anyway, that 音乐会 was sort of to fulfil her last wish of having her own concert. There is a part where Cyndi Wang xin ling had to perform the song 爱你 (because both of them used to perform this song in Cyndi's concert); that is supposed to be a happy song but I can see that her eyes are all swollen. I believe it must be very hard for her to come to terms to Wei lun's death at that time? Yeah, I think so - cos they are good friends anyway...nobody loves the feeling of good friend leaving you/me/us...can understand how Cyndi and other artistes feel at that time... LOL! Never mind. When I entered school, many people were coming to and fro our school. Be it our own students, facilitators or visitors. For a moment I was wondering - is today a school day? LOL! *still waiting for the videos to finish loading* =p! Labels: daily happenings, weird thoughts, What happen to my computer? |