Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Friday, March 9, 2007 @ 3/09/2007 08:10:00 PM

Before I start, let me reply to tags first:

Alvin – oh please get ready your handphone (which I don’t think you will) and tune in to Channel U on 18 March, 7.30pn for 仁心慈爱照万千 =). 18 March is special for us because we get to see Milubing again =).

Peg – ok actually the cursor you see is a cross right? you move your cursor to the side of the table/page, it will become an arrow. That is the scrollbar already.
If you use firefox instead of Internet Explorer the scrollbar would be visible.

Is it better now?

SyL – and at the same time you might catch a glimpse of weiqi right? LOL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don’t you think that this week passed SUPER fast? A blink in an eye (or should I say I haven’t even blink my eye), today is already Friday – 9 March.

  • Last day of term 1 for some of you
  • 3 more weeks to Alvin’s birthday.
  • 9 more days to Ren ci Charity Show.
  • 1 Month of holiday has passed
  • 1 month of holiday left…
  • 1 month to school reopens...
0.0!

Anyway, how I wish those chocolates in the picture is mine…


Never mind, it’s nice ‘drooling’ here too =).

7pm on weekdays has become the most enjoyable time of the day for me…why? Because 花样少年少女 or hana kimi never failed to bring me laughter, especially this guy - da dong =)...



But yeah, he ‘belongs’ to Peg (and can I have a show of hands who else?) so I won’t ‘do anything to him’ =P.

OF course they are cute too - but I prefer da dong more =P...

tang yu zhe...

wu zun


You know something? I asked my mum and she said all of them are cute and handsome; which...I agree too actually =D....

LOL - don't mind me, I'm bored...

Credits:
http://www.findalasvegascasino.com/casino_image/ethel%20m%20chocolates%20in%20las%20vegas_B.jpg
http://van.i-part.com.cn/images/fei/3wang.jpg
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/dt0902
http://61.129.65.8:82/gate/big5/enjoy.eastday.com/eastday/enjoy/node58771/node58833/node176152/images/00826512.jpg
http://www.big.com.tw/photo/img/lalasan39429.jpg

Labels: ,