Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, March 20, 2007 @ 3/20/2007 08:23:00 PM

I was taking 903 to Causeway Point then saw my ex-classmate Nor’s sister Huda; FYI my house is only opposite my alma mater Woodlands Secondary School. Many of my secondary school friends are staying around that area. So if I’m lucky enough I tend to see some of them like Aidil, Tze wen boarding the same bus as me to Woodlands Interchange or back home…

Went to watch “Messengers”; I watched the movie in their theatre 1. Theatre 1 is slightly bigger as compared to others in Cathay Causeway Point.

There weren’t too many souls people (don’t want to use the word ‘souls’ – sounds so wrong on that occasion). My seat is B4 so on my side there’s only a couple behind me and nobody else in front of me, and some other people at the other side…

Talking about this movie – little did I know that “Messengers” is directed by the Pang brothers, who directed “The Eye”... “Messengers” managed to spook me out with the spooky visual and sound effects; this family moved to a house that is abandoned for quite some time, then this 3 year old kid Ben and his sister Jess can ‘see things’ that their parents can’t see…and how the family got freaked out by the scarecrows in the farm and in the house…

Yeah I was covering my ears most of the time during the show…LOL!

After the show I hang around the other shops like Music Junction and Ts Laser. Wow both shops are showing hana kimi, LOL! Besides that – I want to buy a lot of albums!

I went to Woodlands Library too; borrow two story books and another book about breeding fishes…

There aren’t many interesting books in Woodlands library…

After that – HOME SWEET HOME =D!

Oh before I forget; Marssh would be leaving on Wednesday for holiday in Genting right? LOL! Enjour your trip =D!

Labels: ,