Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, March 13, 2007 @ 3/13/2007 09:21:00 PM

Let me explain to you why I post this question yesterday – this is more of questioning on whether you value time or money more. Though that question is more general", my concern is more on traveling…

I’m sure nobody likes to waste time and waste money right? I’m not sure for other cases, but as far as traveling is concern, do you think it’s possible to strike a balance between both of them – save time and save money? Don’t think so…

This question occurs to me when I actually travel to Bugis area by bus 3 times within this month. The fare for going there by bus (say, 960 from Woodlands Interchange) is $1.55 but the duration is 1 hour. If you go there by MRT it would cost you $1.75 but the duration is around 30 to 40 minutes from Woodlands too.

See the confusion – cheaper but longer journey VS expensive but shorter journey?

The other alternative is to ask my taxi driver daddy to chauffeur me but there’s another problem; on my part I may have save money and time but I’m wasting his time resulting in reduce of his income (wow I’m confusing myself further).

While it may be true that 20 cents doesn’t make much difference, I think all these little details should be considered while making this kind of decision… well that’s for me la – you don’t have to agree with me =D.

So yup, my point here is I’m not sure for myself whether I value time or money more… But it seemed like the either aspect have to be compromise when it comes to traveling?

But thanks Alvin and Peg for your opinions =)...

Labels: