Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, March 12, 2007 @ 3/12/2007 10:03:00 PM

The little things you/I do, or the few words you/I said, might seemed nothing to you/me; but it can either break someone's heart or make someone smile...

Found out from (Milubing) Sam that Nic will have his POP very soon (marssh said it's tomorrow?). Whatever the case, WE MISS HIM =D.

Life is indeed fun these few days; I managed to catch up with a few good friends. One example is Saturday's outing with Ann Gee to the IT fair; then saw Tze wen while we took the same bus home on the same day so we chatted too.

Last night I was chatting with Frankie over the phone; Frankie is another good friend of mine in secondary school - one year junior than me though both of us are born in 1988. Both of us plus Kimberly, Kian Chew and Zheng ye used to have our recess together everyday. Though we didn't really talk a lot, those days are really memorable.

So yup, managed to catch up with him and chatted. He got a place in NYP's I-think-Chemical and Pharmaceutical engineering. LOL! I'm so happy for him.

And also found out from him that Zheng Ye did well for his O levels too but not for Kian Chew. Well, wish them all the best...

Other than that, last night I also had a 'GOOD' chat with Isaac over MSN- basically talking about anything under the sun (yup ANYTHING =P)...

Not forgetting my cute Jodie too...

Then while blogging I chatted with xiao hei too...

wow! I catch up with so many people! Fun~

Before I go, would like to post one question - wasting time and wasting money, which do you think is worst? Do share with me your response by tagging if you're reading this ok? Thanks :D

Labels: ,