|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Wednesday, March 21, 2007 @ 3/21/2007 05:43:00 PM Mood of the day = can’t say bad mood but not in the mood to joke… I was told that friends from SIT (School of IT), STA (School of Technology for the Arts), SHL (School of Health and Leisure) and SEG (School of Engineering) already know their class for the new Academic Year. However, SAS (School of Applied Science) students like me would only know our new class early next month. There’s a chance that I will be in same class with Alvin and/or Isaac; should I or should I not hope for three of us to be in same class? Well, who doesn’t hope to be in same class with best friends? But…alright never mind =). Whatever it is, hope all of us will have a happy and successful year 2… New class, new facilitators, new year, new modules, new challenges; am I looking forward to it? @_o... I wonder how is @loud issue 15 going? Has she sent it for printing? I haven’t asked her; but hope everything would turn out well. If nothing goes wrong, it should be out on the first day of school…=) This time I contributed two and a quarter articles altogether – hopefully I can contribute more in the future issues… I WANT TO INTERVIEW ARTISTES =P! Random thoughts: For certain things, it’s a matter of choice… you/I/he/she got the right to decide what you/I/he/she wants to do… who in the world with the right mind loves the feeling to be obliged to accommodate others anyway? No hard feelings, no offence… I’ve got a lot of thoughts to share but don’t know how to express in words. Never mind. Share with you some nice pictures I saw while searching for the other pictures I posted in the earlier posts… ![]() Even when life is shitty, there would be definitely be a rose among the shit...Shall share with you the story in "A slice of life" here next time...Labels: weird thoughts |