|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Friday, March 2, 2007 @ 3/02/2007 11:30:00 PM *moving along with the music* Yeah I'm referring to the song But yeah, even though this song is already 3 or 4 years old, I still love it! Basically this song is talking about the process of how a guy and a gal attracted to each other and decided they want to be together. This decision is called "love"... Yup something like that - if I didn't get the meaning wrong. LOL! You might want to view the lyrics at here... Well, nothing really happens today; wanted to mop the floor at my home but the rain got my mop wet. For your info I don't like to mop the floor when the mop is already wet (by the rain), so yup, I can't do that today. Never mind. Earlier on I received an email regarding SMU open house on 16th and 17th March if I'm not wrong - I guess my RP friends should received that too. Well, I'm considering whether to go or not to go... Anyway, weekend is here, Cao Ge's Autograph session! Here I come! Labels: cool songs |