|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Friday, March 23, 2007 @ 3/23/2007 02:58:00 PM Recently this upcoming movie has been publicising intensively on TV and radio. I went to their website to check it out and this is what I found; NADA SOU SOU – from the director of BE WITH YOUOrphan Yota (Satoshi Tsumabuki, WATERBOYS) is a hard-working 21-year-old who dreams of opening up his own restaurant. He has a little step-sister, Kaoru (Masami Nagasawa, CRYING OUT LOVE, IN THE CENTRE OF THE WORLD), who lives on an island off Okinawa but moves in with Yota to begin college on the mainland. Yota had promised their mother on her death bed to care for Kaoru at all cost - even at the expense of his relationship with his beautiful medical student girlfriend. (Source: festive films) Sounds interesting! I think I would want to watch this. Think I should get ready a packet of tissue papers before entering the cinema. LOL! Labels: nice movies |