Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Friday, March 16, 2007 @ 3/16/2007 04:11:00 PM

Replying to tags;

Marssh - You mean when you donate, your 'that thing' just happen to 'arrive'? Oh...I saw on their website - they advised us not to donate when we have menstrual cramps...

Hospital still chasing for the money? Ever try complaining to HSA?

Peg - You know the exact date for Shifu's shop's opening day? Well we can have that, but try not to be on school day?

I don't mind the spammings actually; there's no way I can extend the number of characters allowed in one tag...

Jodie - Hello! Thanks I'm fine now. But when it's your turn to have your period, you still have to face 'it'. LOL! So you just got to get use to it.

**********************************************************

Yes I'm feeling better now after a good sleep...

I had this beautiful dream while sleeping; I was freaking out when I'm planning which day to study which maths topic (O levels)...like today I shall study Area of parellelogram, cylinders etc...

Then somehow I woke up; it's 3pm on the clock. I stunned for a while then to my dismay I recalled I will be a second year Biomedical Sciences student in RP this April... =(

Never mind =).

I walked out of my room and realized our home is unusually tidy today. I asked my mum what happened and she said 2 of my aunties visited our home at about 10am; then they went to hang around at Causeway Point and NTUC at Woodlands Civic Centre (my mum's workplace). My aunties bought these cakes at Prima Deli for me =D as well as some stuff at Old Chang kee.


Apparently the first one is chocolate cake and the second one...don't is it cheesecake or just spongecake.

But my point here is; imagine I woke up earlier and found that my aunties were at my home - they would see my 'zombie look' (means how I looked like after I woke up)! LOL!

Labels: