Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, March 15, 2007 @ 3/15/2007 07:42:00 PM

Replying to tags;

Salty - LOL! Not sure about the popularity of programming. Good prospects means good jobs and you can earn a lot from it. Another alternative is engineering. But since you love maths, you shouldn't have problem with it. All the best =D!

Mosquito - oh my 'beloved mosquito'... hello Tze wen =D!

Marssh - Exactly. But you're able to see nice sceneries too when you take train. But yeah, different from bus.

***********************************************

I was told that there was a blood donation drive at Singapore General Hospital (SGH) so I went there to donate.

After a few moments of searching, I found the place (blk 7), and registered myself. The majority of donors I saw there are in uniform - either staff of SGH or Cafe155 (cafeteria in SGH). LOL!

Yeah, after that I was required to fill in the questionaire about my health and whatever s**t...then let the doctor reviewed as well as had my blood pressure taken...then I proceed to the station that I don't really like...

Before we're allowed to donate, the nurse would want to check our Iron level. Alright. So what they would do is to use I-don't-know-what's-that and poked into my middle finger (this feeling is like stapling my finger and its painful...), 'squeeze' my finger a bit and thats how they got my blood sample.

Anyway, she said my iron level is 12 I-don't-know-the-SI-unit - which is consider as low so I was advised to take Iron tablet. o.o!

And finally it comes the exciting part - I AM READY TO DONATE =D!

That nurse took quite a while to find the right vein - thats because my veins are quite 'deep' (?). But still, she found the vein, injected anesthesia, then insert a needle - and blood were flowing out of my body...

When everything's done we had to take a rest and have some refreshments (if we want to) provided by them; so I had milo and biscuits before leaving the place...

I thought I don’t feel any giddiness or whatsoever but the ‘vibrations’ from bus and MRT were making me quite headache…but I’m alright now =D, just that my arms were still numb.

In fact, I'm happy to be able to save lives…May the recipient of my blood be blessed…=D

LOL!

Labels: