Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, March 11, 2007 @ 3/11/2007 05:54:00 PM

Replying to tags;

syL – oh yeah, jia you. No idea whether Weiqi is involved in the open house; but there were chances of meeting him right? LOL! But I think he probably wasn’t involved in the open house – from what I know I guess he was practicing with Sam and the rest for the Ren Ci Charity show.

Z chen...heard that he's now working as a DJ after his contract ended. But duh - this also shows the harsh reality of entertainment industry - he used to be the hottest singer in his country and his company right?

Alvin – If I can change I will definitely change; however, please understand that I don’t do certain things cos I’m not comfortable with it, and guess you should know this - I don’t like to be told to do things that I’m not comfortable doing. LOL!

As for rebonding hair; I seriously have second thoughts on whether it will look good on me. I’ve seen people who no longer look well after rebonding their hair so it serves as a reminder for me too – what if the end result doesn’t look good? My 100 bucks would be wasted! LOL!

Maybe the best time is when my hair length is till my waist? Don’t know….Perhaps by that time I may want wavy hair (seem to be cool too)? Don’t know…LOL!

Nevertheless, thanks for telling me this ;), but let me decide for myself ok? Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw Zi Jun and Samuela blogged about their strange dreams and I would like to share with you my strange dream too;

Firstly, I was in my secondary school and was about to take a shower in our toilet. But don’t know what happen so I covered myself with I don’t know what’s that (think its cardboard) and run to the toilet at higher level to take my shower. O.o!

Secondly, I saw 2 distorted looking fish swimming in my fish tank. One of it, had a hole in his tummy and I can even see his bones. Another one – headless, tailess, bloody…like those you seen in the market…Come to think of it, I’m not sure if the second one I dreamt is really fish or pork but it IS swimming in our fish tank. LOL!

Labels: