Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Saturday, March 24, 2007 @ 3/24/2007 10:12:00 PM

This morning I went back to school for gym again; when I entered school, I saw many people moving to and fro the school, some with a laptop box on their hand. I observe carefully and saw this;



Oh so from yesterday to 30 March is our school’s matriculation! LOL! And of course there’s laptop road show too. LOL!

Anyway, after gym I headed towards Causeway Point, because I suddenly got the urge to catch this movie “Mr Bean’s holiday”. However, the box office was fully packed with crowds. The screen showing the timeslots for various movies is telling me to come another day as the tickets for 2.35pm has sold out and the seats for 3.50pm and I-think 5 plus pm is filling out fast.

With disappointment, I left the box office and wander around at other places like a spirit…passed by Music Junction and Evan Cai Ming You’s song was playing loudly. Fei lun hai on the cover of their pictorial book lying on the shelf caught my attention. Besides the four handsome guys and the big “Fahrenheit”, I saw $15.90 - so I was thinking whether to buy or not to buy (not now), cos I may be able to borrow it in one of the libraries…

'Floated into’ CD Rama; under the top ten best selling albums, Cao Ge’s album is number 8 and Show Luo Zhi xiang’s album is number 9…=D!

Then went to NTUC at Civic Centre (this time is for a good reason); saw this notice pasting at their entrance. It said they will be holding recruitment for all positions this Wednesday at Bukit Batok Community Club. Location-wise covers a wide range like Coronation plaza, Clementi, Limbang, Buona Vista, Sun Plaza, Yishun, Woodlands and many more…

Should I or shouldn’t I go? I’ve been a cashier in the Yishun Ring branch before and it has proven that I’m not comfortable with handling cash. Maybe I might consider applying for retail assistant in the grocery or non-food department. But yeah, haven’t decided yet…

After which I went home after buying the anti-chlorine solution, filter wool and Aqua Salt for my fish…

Labels: