Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, March 5, 2007 @ 3/05/2007 01:10:00 AM

Was blog-hopping at the celebrities' blog earlier. I think it's really good that many celebrities have their own blog so that supporters can get to know them better...

I'm really happy to know that Energy is working on their new album now. During their last promo tour for xin ren lei, I couldn't make it to their autograph session. But glad that I was still able to see them at KDF concert. Hopefully I will get to see them again soon. LOL!

OH before I forget, to those that miss yesterday's fun at Cao Ge's autograph session at IMM, the friendly GFC (Gary Friend Club) member had uploaded to their club's blog...

-_-||| They can do a really good publicity blog - Peg, we shall jia you together =P!


Have to change the blog song again as that guy is complaining...nah actually besides the problem that he mentioned in the tag, it's also because my bandswidth in that account has been using up very quickly so I have no choice but to change to a song that is...still catchy but smaller file size. Hopefully it won't have any problem again ;).

I used Tank's zhong ji yi ban (theme song for the idol serial zhong ji yi ban; see above picture); simply because, I got hooked onto this song recently. LOL! But I haven't watched the drama - heard that it's interesting?

Of course I love the songs in hua yang shao nian shao nu too, especially Tank's zhuan shu tian shi; but many people are using this song in their blog, so I thought I should use something different.

And yup, did I say I want a catchy song? LOL! Anyway, =D!

Oh yeah, Cao Ge asked this question in his blog - " WOULD YOU WANNA BE AN ORDINARY PERSON DOING EXTRAORDINARY THINGS...OR BE AN EXTRAORDINARY PERSON DOING ORDINARY THINGS..? " WHICH ONE ARE YOU?

What's your answer? I tagged this;

"I think I would want to be a ordinary person doing extraordinary things.
Well, I think being an extraordinary person is kinda stressful -
the identity alone is already stressful enough? Yup should be.
For this reason we may not be able to really enjoy the things we
do. "


LOL!

*ears alerted by the radio*

Energy's song playing on Yes933!

=D

(photo credits:
http://stars.zaobao.com/images3/energy060926.jpg
http://www.ilovesuper.com/stars2/blog/energy/
http://blog.sina.com.tw/myimages/242/11506/images/a101.JPG)

Labels: ,