Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, March 19, 2007 @ 3/19/2007 10:29:00 PM

Watched yesterday’s Ren Ci Charity show – Sam and Weiqi are simply too suave! LOL! Other than that, Nat Ho must be very skilful in playing piano too.

Sam mentioned the words “san que yi” – it does stir up my emotions a bit; but yeah, hope to see Nic performing again real soon (question: how ‘soon’ is ‘real soon’?)

To those that missed “Milubing – 1” performance might want to watch again at their videos blog

Just found out that the repeat telecast would be on this Sunday (25 March) at 1.30pm…

Tell you why I bring up the point on the encore telecast; my mum was lamenting that she couldn’t watch the live telecast as she got to work. But my mum would be very happy now because her next off day would be this Sunday so she can watch the encore telecast! LOL!

Kimberly shared a video she found –almost the same as one of the segment in yesterday’s show…



=D!

Speaking about Sunday; Channel U would be showing the encore telecast of Hi working lady (嗨! 上班女郎) starring Jolin Tsai and Show Luo Zhi Xiang every Sunday on 10am from this week onwards…


The point is, I’ve already watch this idol serial for three times (twice on Starhub Cable TV in 2003 and 2004 and once last year at Channel U)! But yeah, this serial is funny as ever…both of them secretly love each other but were unsure about how the other party feels about him/her yet don’t want to be open about it. In the process so many funny stuff happen – like how their other two colleagues trying all ways to prevent their “da lun ke zhang” (played by Show) to be with “yi lin” (played by Jolin Tsai) or any other girls…and etc…

I’ve made up my mind – if I can wake up on Sunday I don’t mind watching it again (for the fourth time)… =D!

I’ll be going to catch a movie at Causeway Point tomorrow (around…2 plus?) – Either The Messengers or Haunted School…I shall decide again tomorrow =D…




Photo credits:
http://www.ewcinemas.com.sg/
http://www.ycwb.com/images/2006-09/30/yylwhl69366.jpg

Labels: , ,