|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Saturday, March 17, 2007 @ 3/17/2007 10:26:00 PM Went out with Ann Gee again today; this time we went to the Metro Sale at Expo. The situation there weren't as chaotic as last Saturday's IT fair at Suntec City (of course?); but still, we had fun shopping there. On my part I bought a wallet, a pair of long pants and a shirt ( the brand is Anna b; Ann Gee said that brand is super costly but today this shirt I bought only costs $6.95). I saw a nice sling bag which costs $19.90 but on second thoughts I have limited budget here and my bags though awful are still in good condition so I didn't buy that. I love the shirt! It's plain yellow with white collar - I think I would wear that on my first day of school (cos I hoped to wear new clothes on first day of new Academic Year). Besides the clothes I chose there were other nice skirts/dresses (formal ones/office wear). And I'm interested too! But I think I would look very weird in that so I think I shall try that when I'm older and slimmer. Anyway - limited budget too =D. We were about to proceed to the Popular Sale at I-think-hall-6 but my dad called - he happen to dropped a customer at Expo so he asked me whether I want a ride from him. So I apologized to Ann Gee for having to 'abandon' her (must thank her for her understanding) and went to meet my dad... Then he thought of going back home to fetch my mum (today's her off day) and we go shopping together. And she suggested to shop at the newly open Giant at Tampiness. (I find it rather stupid to go from Expo (tampiness/pasir ris area), back to my home in Woodlands and back Tampiness again...but well, never mind =). Continue!) The carpark there was full and we had to wait for quite some time to get a parking lot - too many people were coming. But yeah, we still got a place. We enter the place and walked around; bought some food and damn! There were long queues all over the thirty over counters! But yeah, still got to pay. LOL! After we pay up we ate at the foodcourt that is located inside the hypermart. My parents ordered vegetable rice while I had mushroom soup. I was sitting in front of this Yong Tau Foo stall and this very outgoing worker...how should I put it? Whenever a customer passed by, he would greeted them in mandarin/hokkien LOUDLY "hello uncle/mister/madam/miss, wanna have Yong Tau Foo?" And some people don't know where's the toilet and he answered them loudly and cheerfully too...I was like 0.0! LOL! In conclusion, we didn't really enjoy ourselves at Tampines's giant; but if you want to patronize there, best is go on weekdays =D. Labels: daily happenings |