Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Saturday, March 3, 2007 @ 3/03/2007 10:08:00 PM

Went to school gym RELUCTANTLY (because I don’t feel like waking up early) this morning; saw Farouk (my good friend in Secondary School’s choir) and chatted with him. Then I continue with my exercises…

I think I’ve over-exercise earlier – now my whole body is aching… -_-

Anyway, I went to IMM for Cao Ge’s autograph session after exercising. I had lunch at the coffee shop near JEC (Jurong Entertainment Centre) first, thinking that the food there would be cheaper but in actual fact it doesn’t make any difference -_-.

I reached IMM at about 3.15pm and already a few people were already queuing! LOL!

Before joining the queue at 4pm, I walked around the other shops… and check out at Daiso – found out that they got vacancies… o.o! But can only apply during weekdays…

I got nowhere to go at 4pm so I join in the queue when the autograph session only starts at 7pm. LOL!

While waiting, some of us somehow chatted with each other and became friends! LOL!

It’s 7pm and Cao Ge is finally here! LOL! He sang 3-7-20-1 first; follow by superman, bei pan and lastly liang zhi lian ren. When he sang superman, his FC members even requested for him to dance but the shy Gary (Cao Ge’s English name) rejected. =D!

He did explain the meaning behind bei pan and liang zhi lian ren…

DJ Cruz interviewed him and asked him whether any of the fans harass him during his promo tour here, he said one of the FC member harassed him… by delivering a packet of chicken rice to his room at 3.30am…LOL!

And of course, I got his autograph! Hooray!

There’s actually another autograph session at Bishan J8, 3pm tomorrow but I haven’t decide whether to go or not as I wanted to go somewhere else too. Well, shall decide tomorrow.

Meanwhile, here are some pictures that I took…

His autograph!












Labels: