|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Tuesday, March 6, 2007 @ 3/06/2007 06:27:00 PM Wow, it’s such a coincidence that I was about to talk about Jay Chou and Yes933 is playing his song. LOL! I was checking out at this website – MTV 封神榜 earlier. This program is showing on Starhub Cable TV’s MTV Chinese on every Saturday, I forget which channel and time. Every week I never failed to tune in to watch. Even though we no longer subscribe to Starhub Cable TV, I would still check out the top 20 results on their website. The thing is I haven’t been ‘there’ for months and today I ‘went there’ again; I’m very surprised to know that Jay Chou’s album is still on Top 20. It showed that his album is already on the chart for 25 weeks! LOL! I still remembered his first and second album used to be on the chart for more than 35 weeks too… Click on the thumbnail for bigger image… Yes I’m aware of the earthquake that takes place in Sumatra this morning. Heard that many parts of Singapore can feel the tremors right? But we didn’t feel anything here… o.o! Whatever the case, may god bless the victims there… I found out from Kaysee at her blog that JAE results was out today and she got her first choice – a design-related course at TP. Congrats Ms Leong! I’m really happy for you. Recalling about what happened last year – RP’s biomedical science wasn’t my first choice actually; it was my third choice. My first two choices were the other science courses in NYP. But with L1R4 of 17 I couldn’t get in. So yup, I ended up in RP (which is fine though). In fact, I wanted to choose courses where I can practice journalism but my L1R4 exceeds the COP so I have to give up. Yes with a B3 for English I can apply through JPSAE but yeah, label me as lazy if you want to =D. Never mind, since I’ve chosen this route, I shall continue the journey with pride =). (PS: I wonder if any of my friends are posted to RP...) Labels: more about me, weird thoughts |