|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Monday, April 16, 2007 @ 4/16/2007 05:31:00 PM Back to school today! Well I turned in at 1.30am last night but ended up sleeping at 3am. Why? Couldn’t sleep of course! LOL! Luckily I managed to wake up on time or should I say earlier…=D! As usual, I reached school before 8am. New classroom in a new block that is opposite to the classroom blocks I used to study in. My previous classrooms were in W1 and W2 means when you entered agora you have to walk towards the west. Now it’s in E3 means you have to walk towards the East. It’s a brand new feeling that I must get accustom to soon… It was when I entered the classroom then I realized there were windows (don't think thats the right word) all around. I think the neighbor classroom only have walls all around. But why do I mention this? I was the first to enter the classroom. The blinds were pulled up so it’s kinda bright. It was only towards the end of the day then I remembered I forget to on the lights. People came after me didn’t realize either. Oh, so E35H helped the school to save a bit of electricity today, eh? LOL! Anyway, we had microbiology today and the first lesson is got something to do with ecosystem. My very first team mates are Sherlyn, Michelle, Alisa and Maki. Basically it’s kinda awkward at first since it’s the first day we met. I believe other groups experience some awkwardness too? But the discussions somehow ‘break the ice’ so we were more opened towards the end of the day. OH I thought I was going to have lunch alone but I saw Alvin and Isaac dining at the open space near E3’s lift. So I joined them and not long after Yee Sen and KaWai joined us. Wow – IASK and me reunion. LOL! Hmm…today’s school internet is a little sucky…but this always happens on first day of school so it’s alright. But the air con in my classroom isn’t too cold. In fact air con everywhere in school is neither too hot nor too cold. One word – cool! Tomorrow’s module is biochemistry…o.O! Labels: daily happenings |