|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Monday, April 2, 2007 @ 4/02/2007 09:27:00 PM Bought I-weekly before going to Plaza Singapura; saw this ad while taking the train – our school will be holding a charity concert for Singapore Assosciation of the Visually Handicapped (SAVH) on 27 April, 7.30pm, at “The Republic Cultural Centre (TRCC)”. Superstar Kelvin Tan Wei lian, Singapore Idol Mathilda, Leandra, AS WELL AS OUR MILUBING are involved! Hooray! I’m so delighted – finally can get to see Milubing performing in our school again. Though it’s just charity concert and they are not the only performers, I’m still happy. Even if the tickets are cost $28 each (25% discount for students), I would definitely support. Most probably I will ask Fitria whether we are going to cover this event for @loud issue 16. If yes, I want to cover! It would be better if I can get to interview any of the performers – BEST is Milubing! One of the reasons is because it’s one of my biggest wish to interview them; the other is because I’m not familiar with most of the other artistes. LOL! I’ll check with Fitria again. My thoughts are disrupted when a familiar voice said “Dhoby Gauht interchange”. Oh yeah I’ve reached Plaza Singapura. Went to watch Nada Sou sou. This is the first time I’m catching a movie at a GV cinema (I usually catch movie at Causeway Point), I think compare to Causeway Point the seats in GV Plaza Sing is not as comfortable. Well, perhaps I’m not use to it. Moreover, the show time is supposed to be at 1.25pm, but they only showed at 1.40pm – for the 15 minutes they have been showing commercials. -_-! Nonetheless, finally I get to watch that movie. I didn’t cry though – was only flabbergasted with the ‘fact’ that Kaoru loves her Nee nee (brother…not kin one) Yota and yet, till the day he died he still regards her as his sister only…o.o! I won’t say it sucks but it’s not as good as I thought too…anyway, =D! After watching, I hang around PS and went into a shop. I forget the shop name but it is selling a series of clothes/fabrics. I was taken aback when I saw cloth made by baby giraffe (think so), cow, jaguar, baby leopard or peacock fur (as seen in the label). Well I know selling stuff made from animal fur may not be illegal (right?) but come to think of it, imagine if we exchanged identity with the animals, how would you feel if your own skin is made into something else for sale? No offence – just my thoughts =)… Alvin, I'm in E35H. What the hell...=.= Labels: daily happenings, weird thoughts |