|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Tuesday, April 3, 2007 @ 4/03/2007 04:15:00 PM Came back to school to install some programs…including UT client 4.0 (we weren’t told to install it but I saw it in our ‘Run advertised programs’ so I just download)… Before that I went to our Cafe155 to dine. Surprisingly another group of people have taken over the ‘western cuisine’ stall. Alright, I went to check it out and to my dismay, NO MORE ‘CREAM BASED SMOKED SALMON’! Sad~ Never mind; other food in the canteen doesn’t seem to be fascinating. So I went to the other canteen “Food Haven” instead. After pondering for some time, I order their “pasta set” in western food stall – 1 soup of the day, garlic bread and choice of pasta for $4. So I chose spaghetti bolognaise for ‘choice of pasta’. It’s cheap and worthwhile right? Spaghetti bolognaise costs $2.80; garlic bread and soup of the day costs $1 each. Everything is $4.80 if we were to order separately. So might as well order a set. LOL! While eating, the fire alarm system kept blaring at our ears. However, people in the canteen are still eating happily. “Hey, what if there’s a real fire,” I thought, “wouldn’t we be burnt to death?” But come to think of it, we can’t be blame for having no sense of urgency/emergency when it comes to that – we are fooled by false alarms (which is very normal in our school) WAY too many times…=D Anyway, was too full so didn’t finish the spaghetti; then went to our school library. On the way I saw our Agora was packed – students sitting in rows? Then I realized it’s the SAS (School of Applied Sciences) Freshmen Orientation Camp. Are they going to stay overnight? If yes, that’s cool! I remember during our year, we only formed into different groups, then played games and lastly watched concert together…lol! Oh yeah before I forget; I found out my new class for this coming semester 1 would be E35H. Alvin’s one is E35F and Isaac’s one is E35A? LOL! It’s great that our classrooms are nearby…=D! Whatever happens, I foresee better things to come in year 2…=) For your info, ‘John Little’ sale is going on in Expo from now till 8 April. I was considering whether to go or not to go. But I’ve decided I should just save up the money to buy MP3 player next time… Question is – which one should I buy? =P I prefer Internet Explorer 6 more than Internet Explorer 7... Labels: daily happenings |