|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Friday, April 20, 2007 @ 4/20/2007 11:05:00 PM Contrary to popular claim, today’s Chemistry lesson is alright for me. People who already attended lesson 1 all said problem 1 is super tough. Yes I agree. Most of my classmates agree too. However, I was still feeling happy despite the difficulty level. Why? That’s because I love Chemistry despite having mediocre standard. The funny thing is the tougher it is, the more I love it. Well, actually today’s lesson is more of reinforcement of ‘intermolecular structure’ taught in year 1; and the compound questioned in problem statement is ammonia. But still, it ISN’T as easy. However, I was really happy when I worked on the problem today. One of the reasons is because I had really nice teammates whom I can get along with and learn from. But the main reason is because I’m doing something I love. But (how many ‘but’ have I mentioned so far?) I couldn’t answer some quiz questions… After school I met up with Prahbu, Shawn, Lynn, Seri, and I forget the other senior’s name. All of us were suppose to assist Fitria and Vippy for the work that needs to be done for SLA fiesta on this coming Monday and Tuesday. We prepared the small tokens to be given on that day while Vippy went to get the posters printed. The tokens were done and we went to Agora Hall 3 to set up the booth. But I only stayed for a while as I need to go… -_-! That place reminded me of career fair… Anyway, I’ll be there to help out on Monday from 4 to 5pm…=) Labels: daily happenings |