|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Sunday, April 22, 2007 @ 4/22/2007 01:40:00 AM Finally can log in! Went to gym this morning; unlike the last two weeks, I didn’t have a good time there today. My stamina sucks. I think lack of sleep could be the reason attributed to poor stamina. After that, I took MRT to Marsiling as I need to purchase some stuff. LOL! You know I would always change into other clothes as well as track shoes when I go to gym then changed back again after exercising right? Of course I did the same thing today BUT…it was only when I reached Woodlands MRT then I realized I forget to change into my normal shoes (still wearing track shoes). LOL! The MRT came so I boarded it. I entered the compartment and wanted to grab an empty seat beside this lady. But she stopped me (using hand signal) and got her son to sit down. I was like, WTH? So I just walked away and stand at front of the door since I’m alighting at the next stop. I mean, I didn’t take it to heart. I just feel that she could have said to me politely ‘erm sorry but can he sit here?’ or whatsoever…or just sorry will do? That could save the embarrassment, eh? LOL! Reached Marsiling MRT station, went window-shopping at NTUC and This Fashion first. I saw my ‘darling’ Yi hui at This Fashion! So she’s actually working at there. LOL! We chatted for a while… Then I went to that shop – next to POSB bank at blk 302 (if I’m not wrong) – to purchase the stuff I want. I bought two light sticks to use it at the concert that I will be attending next Friday…=) Good night =)! Labels: daily happenings |