|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Saturday, April 7, 2007 @ 4/07/2007 10:15:00 PM I love the adjective that Aidil used in his blog – volcanically hot. Yes, today’s weather is volcanically hot. I felt like going to be suffocated while boarding the bus to school. So the moment I entered our RPC and Agora, I felt like entering heaven – so cool! Anyway, it has been another great gym session this morning – managed to run at a speed faster than my usual speed. What do I mean? You know you can adjust the speed on the treadmill right? The smaller the number, the slower it will be. My maximum is usually 6.5; today I managed to run at 7.5, though didn’t withstand for long. If only I persevere further, I would have gone up till 8.0? LOL! Still don’t understand? Maybe you should pay a visit to gym one day…=D! After exercise, I went to Westmall. The first thing I did upon reaching the place is to proceed to the Ticketcharge counter. Yeah, I managed to purchase the ticket for the “Chorus of Dreams” charity concert that is going to be held in our school on 27 April. MILUBING WILL BE PERFORMING TOO! LOL! The seat that is allocated to me is “Row D, Seat 0011”. I requested for a seat nearer to stage, so she helped me find out. Then base on my request I got 2 choices – row 2 but towards the left side of the hall, or row 5, somewhere facing the centre of the stage. I chose the latter – at least I can have a ‘proper view’? Then I went to return a book in the library; it was when I dropped the book then I realized my ‘Energy’ bookmark is still in the book. Duh! Upon leaving the food court after having lunch, I realized something – it was raining horses and elephants outside! LOL! Nevertheless, I still hang around the shops; left “Comics Connection” with this conclusion in mind – I know what present to give to Peg for her birthday…=D! I don’t think we’ll get to meet her birthday (2nd May) so I shall pass to her on the 27th when she is coming to support Milubing for the gig… Back to the topic; whenever I go out with Alvin, if we happened to pass by “Comics Connection” we normally lingered in there for a long time? =D! Before I end this; I don’t want to be reminded that… 1) Today is 7 April 2) Jolin Tsai’s concert is ongoing 3) Energy is the guest performers for her concert 4) I miss the chance to see Energy perform… Oh shit… I've just reminded myself. -_-! Labels: daily happenings |