Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, April 19, 2007 @ 4/19/2007 05:45:00 PM

Is there anything worst than starting your suppose-to-be-lovely-Thursday with stomach ache that happened intermittently? LOL!

Yeah I don't know why but once I stepped into my father's car, I start to feel the pain in my stomach. It's not gastric pain that I normally had. Could it be digestion problem? Yup probably - cos I remembered drinking a lot a lot of water after I woke up.

I was too thirsty...

Anyway, until the first breakout I was still feeling unwell at my stomach. But I felt like eating papaya. So I went down to canteen (FYI I wanted to make a trip to 7-eleven but damn - there's a super long queue at the counter). Feel like strolling more so I went to Food Haven instead of Cafe 155 (cafe 155 is nearer my classroom block).

Ever since school started, everywhere I go there's bound to be massive crowds everywhere due to the increase population. So I apologize if you met me and I didn't say hi to you - cos chances are I really didn't see you.

Tuesday I almost missed saying hi to Qid, Mui xuan and Yi Sheng. Same thing happen today.

Didn't notice Vics (only saw his friends) walking towards Food Haven too until we took the same lift. But it's not entirely because he's buried among the crowd (c'mon; people who are not blind should be able to see a guy 1.85m tall =D even in crowded place). That joker - had his hair shaved - nearly can't recognize him...90% different from the Vics we used to see on TV...

Then at about 4pm, I was going to the 7-eleven, I didn't notice yiqi too until she said hi to me. It took me 1 second longer to respond to her 'hi'. Why? She had her hair cut short too and I almost couldn’t recognize her too? LOL! So cute…. =D!

Anatomy and Physiology today is fun. We looked into the parts that made up our whole body. Funny thing is most of us went in depth into explaining the individual tissues but my facilitator Jim Tan said these would be covered in the future problems…LOL! Means we’re like answering the future problem statements already…

Can’t remember what else to blog…continue tomorrow =)

P.S. : my stomach ache has alleviated...

Labels: