Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, April 29, 2007 @ 4/29/2007 09:45:00 PM

Peg, Marssh and I hanged out at Causeway Point today…

First we went to dine at Swensens. Believe it or not, this is the first time I’m dining in Swensens. During my younger days I would only go there to purchase takeaway Ice-cream but it has been ages since I go there.

The girls ordered Topless 5 and fries. I ordered Baked Fish Rice and Sticky Chewy Chocolate (I didn’t get the name wrong did I?).

Little did I know that Topless 5 is actually five scopes of ice cream? That’s so cool! But I think 5 scopes are too much for me – my limit is only double scope? LOL!

While eating the three of us chatted about everything…including about our idols like Milubing…and not forgetting crapping. LOL!

The total cost is about 42 bucks. The both of them paid for me first then Peg took some time calculating how much I have to pay the both of them or rather, to ensure all of us got back the right change? LOL! You know, I’m an idiot when it comes to counting money…

After which we hang around at other shops. For instance we went to Music Junction and saw a big Fahrenheit poster hanging in the shop. Peg kept saying she want that poster so I suggested her to s**al (word censored =p).

We went window-shopping at many other shops especially boutique shops before we parted for home at 7.15pm…

As I was typing this, I’m actually watching “The Dancefloor” grand finals. The group that I’m rooting for is "Soul Fusion" so I hope they will win BUT I think "Vas & Pris" would win. After all, today is just a matter of popularity. Popularity-wise has always been a disadvantage for Soul Fusion. But still, I think all the groups were fantastic tonight. It’s just that I’m not a fan of ballroom dances =)…

(edited at 10.31pm) And in the end...I'm right - "Vas & Pris" (a ballroom dance group) is the Dancefloor champion...-_-! But yeah, they deserve it =)...

Alright we took some pictures of the dishes. This is the baked fish rice and the fries. I forgot to take the picture for Sticky Chewy Chocolate. The so-called gravy for the rice was actually melted cheese…

Labels: