Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, April 9, 2007 @ 4/09/2007 04:12:00 PM

So I didn’t go to Bugis today. My mum suggested me to take a break today as my body needs to take a break from the exercises I had on Saturday and yesterday I was like, out for the whole day? LOL! I don’t know how true that is, but I took that as an excuse for me to slack at home today. LOL!

Keep on forgetting to mention this; was told that Vaness Wu will be launching his second solo album in a few weeks time. Think my ‘mosquito’ will be very happy? LOL!

I got nothing against F4 or “Vaness & Kangta”, neither am I his fan although I like him too. I thought he would achieve a lot more if he were to continue in his solo music journey…

I checked out our LEO earlier to find out more about my new modules and…– found out that for Chemistry and biochemistry, some of the lessons would be conducted in lab. So cool! That’s said, I hope I have no problems in following the lesson ;).

Then check out the class roster to find out the names of my new classmates. WTH! I saw my secondary school friend’s name! His name is Justin.

I was from 5A and Justin was from 4A (first express class…get the picture =D?) in 2005. Our classrooms are next to each other. Actually to be exact we don’t really know each other well - just hi-bye only? LOL! I always hang out with some of his classmates in school and somehow almost all his classmates know me and vice versa. Then the guys like would make fun of us saying "Mui ling , Justin likes you!" and whatever s**t... -_-!

But of course I know they were just joking...

Never mind…=D

Oh I think I saw Japanese names – so will I be expecting Japanese classmates? LOL!

School is reopening in a week time... -_-!

Labels: ,