|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 @ 4/24/2007 09:12:00 PM This is the song that makes me emo… This is the song that makes me ‘fall in love’ with him... He is original singer for this song… I’m still waiting patiently for his second album – it has been more than a year… I thought my computer is alright but this morning the same issue that I mentioned in yesterday’s post regarding ‘photo album’ happened again. So this time I’m more alert – the moment it started, I restart my laptop immediately before the sending starts. Because I will be disconnected from msn then the sending won’t take place. LOL! It happened for a few times so I decided I had enough so I didn’t go online for a while. Then Isaac recommended me this AVG anti-spyware and I scanned it. Malware was detected! So I did the necessary actions and my laptop is alright again. LOL – I even thought of reformatting my laptop – settle once and for all. I guess my laptop should be safe for now. You know our school would be holding a charity concert with SAVH and NTUC this Friday right? I ALREADY (must emphasize – already!) bought the ticket at student price $23 and guess what? We just received news that RP students/staff can buy at even cheaper price! -_-! Never mind. Another email; RP Campus Arts Productions will be presenting our TRCC’s first campus concert – Tank ‘Keep Fighting’ campus concert. ![]() Wow! We (RP students) can collect tickets on next Monday. I WANT TO GO! =D! Hope I can grab my ticket too. Phew! Too tired to blog now…Continue tomorrow (off day again!) =)… Random PS: 摇滚万岁! |