|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Friday, April 13, 2007 @ 4/13/2007 01:26:00 AM Today is 13 April 2007, Friday. Tomorrow is 14 April 2007, Saturday. The day after tomorrow is 15 April 2007, Sunday… -_-! Let’s see – I or rather we will be starting on a new journey (i.e. Year 2) in RP on 16 April 2007 – which is just about a few days from now… Hmm…honestly speaking, I have mixed feelings about it. Perhaps it’s because I slacked too much during the holidays? Probably. But the thought of having to face certain stuff that I don’t want to face (in school) does bring a sense of resentment (about going to school). I don't want to face it but yet I understand I have to face it; I don’t want to talk about it now cos the more I think of how to phrase it to you means I’m dwelling on it and I hate that. Furthermore, it hasn’t happen yet! Ok la, I shall reveal a little. Basically I aimed to enjoy myself and have fun while learning. Someone mention before I tried too hard that’s why everything backfires (i.e. things don’t turn out the way I want). Which I think is very true. I seemed to be too bothered by the results; and ended up forgetting to have fun. Calculations are pain in the ass when you are clueless on how to tackle it; but once you know how to do, it is very fun. That is how I perceive maths. I know I’m going to touch on mole concepts again in one of our new modules. I’ll try my very best to open myself to calculations again =). Hmm…come to think of it, whether calculations are really a pain in the ass, it depends on how I perceive it huh? LOL! Well, I shan’t think so much…after all, I’m really excited about the new things that I’m going to learn in year 2 =). As for the rest…=x! Tomorrow is the "Campus Superstar 2" 3rd auditions? 1pm at Toa Payoh HDB hub. I may want to go after gym ;)... Labels: weird thoughts |