|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Saturday, April 14, 2007 @ 4/14/2007 09:32:00 PM Went to school for gym again today; upon reaching school, I saw a big lists of names on the walls of RPC. We can check our day-1 classes over there. I was like; wow there’s thousands over names! But my point is, seemed like we would be expecting 3000 plus or 4000 plus year 1 students this time? LOL! During our year, we only occupied W1, W2 and W3 block. But now other blocks (think except for E6?) are open, this batch if year 1s would occupied W4 too. Then I checked out some of my friend’s day-1 classes too, including “somebody’s” one. (Hint: he’s the ‘SUPER’ from School of IT) Hmm…but I almost forgot this; depending on their choice of modules, some people would not be in the same class for certain days. Anyway, after gym I went to Toa Payoh HDB hub. The third round of Campus Superstar auditions was held there. Tsk tsk! The place was so damn crowded. The clothes’ pushcart sale there took up the very little space that could have made available for people to move. Not to mention the crowds…sigh! Let you see some of the pictures I took at different spots. Anyway, I did watch a little of the auditions. I think some of the boys really got potential. I was confined in a space surrounded by people and people so I excused myself and window-shopped at the pushcarts. Then I heard this contestant singing JJ Lin's mu nai yi and almost everyone cheered for him loudly. Then I quickly put down the clothes and find out who is that guy whom won the loudest cheers. To my surprise, he’s just a little Sec 1 or Sec 2 guy! LOL! But he really wowed the judges and the audiences. I would be surprised if he isn’t in top 20 (FYI I didn’t stay to hear the verdict). As for the girls’ auditions, hmm…it’s mediocre for me…LOL! Then I went home after watching a little of the girls’ auditions…Basically I didn’t stay for long as I was tired… Labels: daily happenings |