Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, April 23, 2007 @ 4/23/2007 09:43:00 PM

Whew!

Everything seemed alright when I started my comp in the morning.

I can connect to RP network and VPN successfully.

Then ill luck befallen…

Yes I managed to sign in to msn but suddenly, all my chat windows suddenly appeared. It reflected that ‘I’ asked them to accept a ‘photo album’ BUT I DIDN’T! Then I remembered getting this from a friend. I didn’t know what happened so retarded me just accepted it. Then not long later I was told that it’s a virus. Damn it.

Many people got ‘my’ message so I quickly messaged one by one to apologize to them. However, halfway through my msn was hanged. So I’m left with no choice but to restart my computer. Then it was alright UNTIL (read until loudly) I finished my duty at SLA fiesta and went to library wanting to finish my quiz and stuff. The same thing happened again.

I remembered people like Kaysee, Zhao Jing, Melissa, Wun ying, Nixie jie, Ismael (second time), Vanessa and many people all got ‘it’. So I apologize to one by one too. So you can imagine how many apologies have I made today…

The funny thing is when I accept the ‘photo album’, “Avast antivirus” didn’t detect anything? But whatever it is, I already heed Isaac’s advice to scan my computer. And this is what I get…




After scanning my laptop should be clean now…

Once again, many apologies to those who got affected by me…

Anyway, we had crazy microbiology earlier. We have to find out what special adaptations does bacteria have to allow them to thrive in certain environments. Our group researched on the bacteria in hot spring.

It’s not difficult to search for relevant info but it’s difficult to comprehend it. Why? The weird names from different types of bacteria are making those pieces of information difficult to understand. I don’t know about others but that is what I feel.

So as mentioned in our RJ question, what did I do to overcome it? Very simple – don’t read those weird names…=) But I understand this is only a short term solution so eventually I still have to learn the names? -_-!

After school I proceeded to Agora Hall 3 to assist my IG in the SLA fiesta. I reached there at 4.20pm and I was alone. Alright; I got the things ready and watched the enthusiastic year ones parading around. Some came to enquire about our IG and I answered their queries. LOL! Then not long later Fitria came and helped out. So she became the one answering queries. I think its better this way because she’s the editor so she can answer better than me.

But what is the annoying part? Lion Dance IG’s booth is quite near to our booth so they were playing the drums loudly…get what I’m trying to say?

Actually I got a sense of Déjà vu when I carried out my duty today…missed the fun I once had in secondary school CCA orientation…

Labels: , ,