|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Wednesday, April 11, 2007 @ 4/11/2007 05:43:00 PM Whoa; weather today is volcanically hot again. Maybe I should have followed my bros to school today. They probably went to peek at Alvin that uncle caught me out of my lala land for a while with this sms – do you know what time does that freshmen orientation ends? LOL! I think I saw it at the LCD screen before but I couldn’t remember. 12 plus? That was what I replied him. I went back to lala land after that…and had a terrible dream! I dreamt that I woke up at 1pm, only to realize that I was late for school? When I woke up, it was really 1 plus, but today is still a holiday! LOL! Nothing much to do today – was watching my cartoon VCD “Mr Men and Little Misses”. Hey don’t you laugh at me – I can’t bear to throw or give it away, so once in a while it’s kinda cool to bring it out to watch ;)… But I was having terrible headache! Not to worry, it alleviates after I applied ointment… It’s approaching so-call evening now – at least the surroundings isn’t that humid now ;)… Labels: daily happenings |