Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, May 7, 2007 @ 5/07/2007 11:10:00 PM

Finally after much anticipation, we had our very first lab session for Applied Chemistry. We had to plan our own procedures using our calculations solved from the problem statement.

The protocol includes our solution - planned procedures and the calculations. Damn! We were all having headaches in the calculation part (it’s about ‘Molarity and Dilution’) as we were clueless of what to do. Thank goodness we got ‘a lot of help’ so we managed to get the protocol done.

Yes the protocol part was very stressful; but the actual experiment was fun. I became very wary and cautious when it comes to handling glasswares. Little did I know that the more I'm cautious, the clumsier I became. But not to worry - I didn't broke anything =)...

I think there’s a sort-of seminar going in our school that a lot of principals from other schools visited our school. I saw my secondary school Principal Mrs Yap. We chatted for a while and she told me Woodlands Secondary School would be holding 25th anniversary celebrations on 19 May in the morning. LOL! Most likely I will be there…will be getting more friends to come along…

Anatomy & Physiology UT (Understanding test) tomorrow...*pray hard*

Labels: