Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, May 3, 2007 @ 5/03/2007 05:08:00 PM

Here are the daily grades for my entire problem 2s;

Don't need to list out the module names - it's all straight Bs...

One sentence to summarize today's entry - I'm sorry for everything...

Was feeling really lost today. Lost as in I don't even know what I don't know...give me more time and I assure you I will do a good job...

*breath in~ breath out~*

As the UT approaches, stress is starting to build up so I guess the network is feeling the same way as us - because network in school today (maybe not to school's fault but it's like we can't go to a lot of websites except for blogger) is super sucky which made my blood boil. I pacified myself with Ice Milo...

I actually got a lot more to blog about but I decided not to do so. First it's because I don't have the time to think so much. Second is because I don't wish to talk about it...

Never mind - everything's gonna be alright...I SEE HOPE...
I SEE HOPE...I SEE HOPE...I SEE HOPE...

Labels: , ,