Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, May 1, 2007 @ 5/01/2007 09:06:00 PM

I forget to submit my RJ!

My facilitator Doreen opened the RJ at 11.59pm yesterday and closed at 12pm today (means can only start submitting at 11.59pm and no more submission after 12pm). Since the question can be seen at the ‘daily grades’ section, I already done it in Microsoft Word in school yesterday. However, I forget to come online and submit it last night. It was only when I finish my brunch at 12.30pm then I realized it’s too late.

What is the consequence? Answer – Downgrade.

But I still wrote an email to her – made my apologies and still show her my RJ. I dared not ask her to ‘give me a chance’ or whatsoever – it’s my fault for late submission after all. But at least must still show her my work right? LOL!

That was terrifying man…I promised it won’t happen again…

My Labor Day afternoon was spent with Ann Gee. We meet up for lunch and lingering around at Causeway Point. She was looking for some coloring books for the art project that she’s involved in so I looked as well.

Damn – those cartoon characters are darn cute. Both of us agreed that we should accept that we’ve passed childhood…

Time flies – we’ve already reached the month of May. One more month and half a year would be gone. This month is going to be busy but I believe it’s going to be fun. At least we can see Milubing again real soon…

Happy Labor Day – we got one more off day tomorrow =P…

Labels: