Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Saturday, May 19, 2007 @ 5/19/2007 06:36:00 PM

I think I just heard Alan Kuo's new song on radio. Yes finally the day is here.

Today I went back to my secondary school to attend our 25th anniversary celebration. The show hasn't started when I reached there - teachers and friends were loitering around at the foyer first. So I chatted with some teachers and friends first. I said hello to Mrs Lee, Mr Loh our formal OM and then chatted with Mr Wong my secondary 5 maths teacher. I also chatted with some of the formal 4A (2005) friends like Joycelyn, Violetin...

Then is time for us to proceed to the hall. We were first entertained by speech from Mrs Yap our principal as well as Mr Hawazi Daipi, the VIP for the day. Next we were entertained by some video clips about our 'journey' and yada yada...Then is the performance from Chinese Dance and guitar ensemble. Both groups got gold during the SYF competition.

Finally it's the price giving ceremony. After that we went to canteen to enjoy our 'anniversary lunch'. At the same time I went around mingling with the teachers. Well, I didn't really chat a lot with some of them. They were occupied. Sigh! For instance Mr Choh, my teacher in Robotics club cum my mentor. There's a saying a leopard never changed its spots - he is still 'busying cam-whoring'. Aha I know! Next time if he want to take picture of us again, we shall take out our camera and imitate his actions. LOL!

Next; Mr Tan Peng Yeon is also as lame as ever. He said I should 'bring something for him' the next time. It can be ovaltine or chicken essence or even just chicken. -_-! LOL!

But something remained unchanged - I owed my success to those teachers. Without their patience and faith for me I wouldn't be where I am today. Especially Mr Choh...My English teacher Mr Poh too. Without his drillings for English paper 1 during the O level period, I wouldn't have discover my love for writing...

Our secondary 2NT juniors would be performing a musical on the 30th May, 7.30pm to 9,30pm. Tickets are selling at $2 each. Mdm Boey made me buy the ticket, saying that if I can get our ex classmates to buy, we can make use of this chance to gather too. -_-! Yes yes, I bought mine.

So to my ex-5A and 5B friends reading this, you saw the paragraph above and you know what to do eh? =D! But don't force yourself if you really can't come...

Actually I bought two tickets. So if you want to go with me, I don't mind taking it as a treat for you...

Labels: