Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
1 comments
Wednesday, May 23, 2007 @ 5/23/2007 12:55:00 AM

Today’s microbiology lesson is seemed-easy-but-it’s-difficult but also seemed-difficult-yet-easy. It’s about water-borne diseases and the example used in the problem statement is the disease outbreaks that occurred during natural disasters like tsunami and flooding. LOL!

But come to think of it; I wish to do pathology in the future. Today should be the first lesson about diseases so I guess it's a good start? =D

The good news is lab lesson for microbiology will be on week 8 – the first week after we come back from our vacation. LOL!

I applied for jobs through the RP student career portal and was offered a job as a cashier in hypermart. We had arranged for an interview session next Wednesday. Well, shall see how it goes. If a suitable location and working hours can be arranged for me, I’ll consider. Other wise, I’ll look for other jobs again.

Also, I forget to mentioned that I've signed up for this course that will train us how to use the desktop publishing software. After completing we (members of @loud) have to do at least one layout design. -_-!

It hurts to see you suffer because of someone who doesn’t seem to be serious about you, for you are like little brother to me…

Labels: