Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, May 14, 2007 @ 5/14/2007 09:46:00 PM

If I can use one word to describe today, it will be CRAZY. Yes, everything’s so crazy. I mean, the person writing this is crazy and anything that got to do with her is crazy. I don't know what I'm talking about.

The school internet is so sucky today. The whole connection is so slow that we cannot do our research in peace.

Lets see what else…oh yes! During the Biochemistry UT in the afternoon, my lappy keep hanging for no reason and VPN keeps disconnecting for no reason too. I had a hard time navigating between my resources and the UT main page because MY LAPPY KEEP HANGING!!!

Anyway, UT1 is over. But the crazy days aren’t over yet. PP proposal due date is nearing; and at @loud side I have an unfinished article. For tomorrow’s writing workshop, Cheng asked us to bring some of our writings as we are going to learn editing. The problem is I GOT NO INSPIRATION TO WRITE!!!

Which is why I’m crazy now too…ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! ARGH!

Labels: