|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Saturday, May 5, 2007 @ 5/05/2007 05:05:00 PM I'm supposed to wake up at 8.30am as I wanted to go to gym at 10am. However, I must have miss lala land a lot that when I 'return to real life', it's already 10.45am. -_-! If I were to rush there, I think the earliest I can reach there is about 11.45 or 12pm. The closing time for our school gym is 1pm so I can't do much within that 1 hour too. For this reason, I went back to bed and slept until 12.30pm =)... After 2 days of emo period, today should be a great day. I think part of the reason is because I slept enough? LOL! But I just came back from visiting M1 @ Causeway Point. Why? Because I just went there to apply for the M1 broadband plan. Hooray! Now I'm blogging using the new internet...not bad but sometimes will make my comp quite lag... MeL flooded my friendster bulletin with a lot of fun surveys and I shall answer 1 of them entitled "The hurt survey" here. So here it goes; Let's see if you can get through it. If not, you're too scared about the truth 1.Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? - -_-! 2.Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurt? - yes 3.Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry? - I don't have 4. Are you happier single or in a relationship? - I'm single right now and I'm happy because I love my family, friends and facilitators/teachers 5.Have you ever cheated on someone? - From what I remember, no 6.Have you ever told someone you loved them and didn't mean it? - nope 7.Have you ever had your heart broken? - Yes - when I did badly in tests 8.Have you ever broken someone's heart? - I don't know 9.Talk to any of your ex's? - I told you I don't have any 10.If you could go back in time and change things, would you? - huh? 11.Think any of your ex's feel the same? - huh? 12.Do you believe that you are a good girlfriend/boyfriend? - What do you think =)? 13.Have you been in an abusive relationship? - No =) 14.Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? - Yes; thats why Singapore launches the "Yellow Ribbon Project"? LOL! 15.Do you believe in love at first sight? - Yes to a certain extent 16.Do you want to get married? - No at the moment =) 17.has anyone ever told you they wanted to marry you? - no? 18.Ever liked someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend? - =x 19.Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds? - yes; the pain is unbearable Labels: daily happenings, quiz |