|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Sunday, May 6, 2007 @ 5/06/2007 08:38:00 PM A mature way of handling relationships (be it friendship, BGR or kinship) is to be open to each other – meaning admit and apologize when you did something wrong; give credits when it’s due; let the other party know how you feel when you don’t agree with them (talk nicely) and don’t bear grudges. Or it will be a pity if you were to fall out with someone because of pride…I guess that is the recipe to keep a relationship going? LOL! As I was typing this, I’m watching the Thye Hua Kuan Charity show. One of the items is a drumming performance put up by the Superband drummers from Milubing, Lucify, Man Tou, Jing Bao Yue Tuan and Rusty Nailz. LOL! There's our Sam from Milubing, plus last night I already promised Vics that I will be watching him on TV too (didn’t make any promises regarding the donating part =p) – of course I must watch. =D! It’s definitely a lovely performance. This afternoon I went shopping with my parents at JB. We went to this newly-opened “Jusco”. Damn that taxi driver who drove very recklessly – it almost costs a life… Actually when he started riding us, I can tell from the way he drive, traffic accident may happened at any time. Little did I know it almost happened…=| Anyway, we dined at one of the Chinese restaurant first. Their service was damn good… Then we walked around other shops… Long story cut short; I bought a tee, long pants and skincare products while my parents spent most of the money on food…=D We took a taxi back to JB checkpoint; on the way we chatted with the driver. When he found out that my dad is a taxi driver, he started to blabber about how blissful it is to be a taxi driver in Singapore. My dad disagreed humbly that the rental fees is quite expensive. Then that driver went on blabbering – their rental fees is about RM48; but at the end of the day their net earnings is only RM50. Moreover not many Malaysians would take Taxi. In Singapore, the fees for servicing and stuff are covered by the company, but in Malaysia they have to pay by themselves. Singapore taxi drivers can top up their petrol at any petrol kiosks; but in Malaysia they can only top up at “Petrolnas”. I think it’s because only this company supply the fuel that the drivers have to use. There are only 4 branches in JB catering to 3000 over drivers so they always have to wait for about 1 hour to have their fuel refilled. For taxi drivers, 1 hour can cost a lot. Listening to him sharing about the lifestyle of Malaysia taxi drivers did enlighten me – Singaporeans are way too fortunate…=) Labels: daily happenings, weird thoughts |