Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
1 comments
Wednesday, May 16, 2007 @ 5/16/2007 11:41:00 PM

Reply to "Ketchup"'s comment in the previous post; I think I may know but not sure if I'm right - ellen jie? LOL!

I wanted to take my medication then when i reached home I can go to bed as soon as I can. And before taking medicine I have to eat something right? So I had my lunch at the food court while waiting for my dad to drive me home.

I love the salmon spaghetti in our school "Cafe 155" but that stall is taken over by a new vendor so they are no longer selling this...The restaurant in our school that's featured in Makan King 2 is "House of Lobsters" in our sports complex. I'm not too sure about it as I seldom go there...but the price should be affordable? You might want to pop by and try :)...

******

Well, there's nothing much to update for today. Just that I just cleared my school fees today...=D!

Labels: