|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Thursday, May 17, 2007 @ 5/17/2007 05:45:00 PM Thanks meL for recommending this test - I've done it and it's fun. So I created one for myself. Do answer if you have time =)...For questions that you think "all the options seemed to be the answer", just choose the best answer alright? LOL! I hate Thursdays. Not because of anything but because it's Biochemistry day. I got nothing against anyone, I even got a nice lady as my facilitator for this module. But I hate the module. The protein structure is so complex that my brain cells got all tangled up when I studied that. The same goes to amino acids. Today is about the metabolism in carbohydrates. Carbohydrates alone are already so complex - I can't imagine how dead will we be when we studied metabolism in proteins and fats as well? Thanks goodness each team is only required to look into each process. If we have to cover everything (glycolysis, pyruvic acid, Electron Transport Chain, krebs cycle...), the blogger typing this would be a walking zombie now. LOL! But Miss Ho said today is just the 'honeymoon period'. Tougher problems are coming up. Oh shit...but unless I quit school, lamenting won't make things better. So I guess all I can do is to accept...=|... Labels: daily happenings |