Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Wednesday, May 9, 2007 @ 5/09/2007 01:05:00 PM

Wanted to blog yesterday but I was half-dead…

I was having fever; had my temperature taken (I still keep the thermometer given to us during the SARS period) and it says 38 plus or 39 plus degrees Celsius…

Because of fever my whole body was aching…this feeling is like my bones were put into oven…

Was too weak to do RJ, evaluation and quiz so I took a long time to complete….

Even when I perspired, my fever hadn’t subsided a lot…

Head was getting heavier…too weak to cough too…

So I went to bed at 12am and woke up at 12pm…

Although my fever hadn’t subsides…still having cough, at least I no longer feeling weak like last night…which is why I can blog now. Oh yeah! Now I’m haunted by runny nose too. LOL!

Will be visiting the doctor later…

Thanks to those that show their concern to me yesterday…thanks Alisa, Sherlyn, Michelle for encouraging me to persevere until the end of UT…Qing qing, you get well soon too. Those who are sick too, wish you have speedy recovery...

Everybody please take good care…

Alright I shall get myself ready to visit the doctor now…

Labels: