Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Friday, May 11, 2007 @ 5/11/2007 10:07:00 PM

My daily grades for the entire problem 3s are straight Bs again...

Yes I’m back in school after two days of rest. My fever has completely subsided…my runny nose is recovering but my cough hasn’t recovered yet.

Never mind…

Whatever it is, thanks to those that are concerned about me – I’m doing fine =)…

Alright back to today’s update. I wonder if any of my Chinese friends here know Wang Yan Qing? She’s the formal Channel U news presenter, now the Deputy chief editor of City Bella.

Today she was invited to our school to conduct a talk about magazine industry. I did attend – but not for the sake of CE points. @loud was invited to cover this event so I volunteered myself to go.

The talk supposed to start at 4.30pm but I can only rush there at 4.45pm due to UT. Alright, the lecture room was already full but the facilitator-in-charge still let me in after knowing that I’m the rep from @loud. LOL! I’m really grateful to her…

Little did I know that she hasn’t arrived…we were told that she lost her way…-_-! By the time she arrived it’s already 5.15pm…Never mind – work has to go on…

So she shared with us about how does the magazine industry works and their process in coming out with a brand new issue of City Bella. For my convenience I record everything in the voice recorder. Sounds professional, eh? LOL!

Labels: ,