Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, June 24, 2007 @ 6/24/2007 01:08:00 AM

FYI, I know two Melissa-s; one of them is my 'darling' in W24K, while the other one, of course I know you. We even met before. If I said Isaac is alive and kicking, who do you believe? Consider carefully =)!

*****

Here's my daily grades for problem 7;

Anatomy & Physiology = B
Applied Chemistry = B
Microbiology = X
Biochemistry = B

X means absent; remember I said I got rashes the other day? This is the lesson I missed.

Talking about Applied Chemistry; my team mates and I got the shortest comment in our life! LOL! The team comment we got is "ok". -_-! Never mind - maybe she (facilitator) meant neither good nor bad? LOL! At least it's better than BAD~. =)

*****

Today I attempted shopping at "Sqaure 2". What the hell is "Square 2"? Located next to Novena Square, Novena MRT station, and TTSH, it's a small shopping mall having lots of cool and funky shops. Many shops at lower level are selling a lot of nice clothes. As for those at higher level, those shops are selling stuff from Korea - for example the grocery shop as well as ice cream shop...

But hey, there's salons every where I go... O_O!

Something I don't like about "Sqaure 2" - the space in between shops are quite narrow so it's quite difficult to walk. Well, it's understandable - so many shops in a small shopping mall...LOL!

Labels: ,