|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Friday, June 29, 2007 @ 6/29/2007 09:52:00 PM Hello! Quite a lot of things happened today. First thing first – Biochemistry lab session. We’re supposed to find out the concentration of that protein sample. We have to plot a graph after performing the experiment and it’s supposed to be a straight line; but all of us got crooked lines. Then Miss Ho told us – the micropipettes could be faulty. Recently the labs at level 2 (we were at level 1) just got new micropipettes. Labs in level 1 are still using the old ones. And if I’m not wrong, people who performed the same experiment at level 2 achieved results that are more accurate? -_-! Never mind. After school, I attended Khalil Fong (Fang Da Tong) mini concert at TRCC. Well, ‘cute’ will be a better word to describe him. He sang five songs before rushing off to TP. To sum up, he is a great singer. However, I love Alan Kuo more =D. While leaving TRCC, I’m surprised to see some ‘SUPERS’. PSS2 contestants like wenhai, Dawn, Michelle and I think I saw Carrie, plus Ein Ein from Amber. They came to watch his performance too. Yes, I didn’t managed to say hi to wenhai again…=( Some of us were very shocked to receive this news today – Superband runner-up SOUL’s ex-member ISHI passed away yesterday. It was reported that he may be killing himself with CO due to relationship problems. 'May be' because the media were making guesses from his past blog entries that recorded his relationship problems. O_____O… Rest in Peace, Ishi… Labels: daily happenings |