|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Saturday, June 30, 2007 @ 6/30/2007 11:56:00 PM Here are my daily grades for problem 8s… Anatomy & Physiology = B Applied Chemistry = B Microbiology = B Biochemistry = B Today is the last day before the 2% GST hike, so everyone went for a mass shopping? I was at Causeway Point after gymming and it was SUPER CROWDED. Feeling hungry, I stopped by Yakun to ate their Kaya Toast with butter and soft-boiled eggs. Luckily I managed to get a seat as many seats were occupied... After that I went to TS to buy VCD. There’s this “Great TS sale” going on so many idol serial VCDs (I’m not sure about movies and stuff) offers up to 70% discount. So in the end I bought转角遇到爱 … But currently I don’t have time to watch… I used Nets to make my purchase; halfway through MY transaction, their system hanged for a few minutes. Does that mean the Nets company got too many transactions to handle? LOL! I took 903 home; while traveling I discovered that 903 service was diverted. That would mean Woodlands Checkpoint was heavily congested. When that happens, 903 would be diverted so it won’t stop at the bus stop at my place. So I decided to alight few stops earlier and walk home… Anyway, I conclude that almost the whole Singapore went for a massive shopping on this last day of “5% GST” after receiving a bit of GST incentive from the government yesterday? -_-! Labels: daily happenings, results |