Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
1 comments
Friday, June 22, 2007 @ 6/22/2007 11:48:00 PM

I thought I was still giggling and smiling in class just now. Yes, I was‘high’. But for no reason, the moment I left classroom, my mood fluctuated to the lowest. I don’t know why but I just felt like crying. Is it because of stress? I don’t know.

Anyway, not to worry – I’ve already hid somewhere and finished with my crying.

I met Vippy and Lorraine in canteen just now; Vippy confirmed with me if I want to cover Fang Da Tong’s concert in RP. Of course, I agreed. HOORAY~! I thought I would miss the chance again. LOL! They said there would be two tickets for me, so I can grab someone to go with me. YEAH~! I already got someone to go with me.



26July – Alan (Kuo) Ke you lun will be holding his mini concert in Hong Kong. Congratulations to all Alan fans in Hong Kong – your long awaited moment is finally here. I was told they were waiting for him for more than 6 years? Salute them – cos till now I only waited for 2 years. LOL!

However, to a certain extent I don’t feel good. THE CONCERT WILL TAKE PLACE IN HONG KONG! I don’t have money to fly there – how I wish I can swim to Hong Kong on that day but I can’t swim too…-_-! Never mind, I guess I will have to continue to wait for him here =).

Labels: